Ballsbridge Hotel is ideally located close to the city center and there are various options of public transport to choose from.
From Dublin International Airport
– The Air coach is €8 one way or €13 return for adults and €2.50 one way or €5 return for children. The bus is located outside each terminal and they will drop you off right outside the hotel and their return pick up is located across the road from the hotel.
– Alternatively, you can find taxis outside each terminal which will cost you approximately €25 to the hotel.
– Bus numbers 4 and 7 on Pembroke Road which is located across from the hotel also drop you into the city center.
– We have situated just five minutes from Lansdowne Road Dart station (beside the Aviva Stadium). The dart is a quick and easy way to travel along the Irish Coast and you can catch commuter trains at Connolly Station.
– The dart operates every 15 minutes daily.
-Alternatively, there is a taxi rank to the right of the hotel entrance on the corner of Lansdowne road.
-Those new to Dublin should download and use the MyTaxi App from Android/Google Play store if in need of taxis.